Conference travel grants
EAAS 2016 conference travel grants
EAAS and the Constanta conference organisers have established a fund to support broad participation at the Constanta conference by offering a number of small conference travel grants. The eligibility for these grants will be restricted to early career scholars and/or scholars from countries with a nominal GDP of less than 30,000 USD per capita (according to the most recent IMF list).
Please review the following points before applying:
- applications must be submitted electronically to the EAAS Vice-President, Professor Pawel Frelik (email@example.com), by October 15, 2015;
- applicants can apply for a maximum of €200, to cover travel and/or accommodation and/or meals;
- applications presenting a brief budget covering the planned attendance (travel, meals, accommodation), and indicating other anticipated sources of support to attend the conference, should only be made after receiving confirmation of acceptance onto the conference programme;
- applicants should indicate whether they are full-time or part-time post-graduate students, how their degree studies are funded, and whether they are in academic employment;
- successful applicants will be notified by October 30, 2015 and should then promptly (and no later than November 30) confirm their attendance;
- successful applicants should submit a personal receipt outlining the expenses covered by the grant to the EAAS Treasurer, Professor Adina Ciugureanu (firstname.lastname@example.org), within two months of the conference travel (by June 25, 2016).